TDS is the proud South Coast supplier of Fusion PLUS, the world’s most durable poly shutters.
Fusion PLUS shutters are made from a waterproof reinforced polymer extrusion, making them ideal for wet areas too.
Modelled on universal beams used in construction and civil engineering, the ‘H’ shaped aluminium insert provides increased strength and performance in shutter louvres.
Panels are manufactured with mortise and tenon joints that are glued and screwed for high strength so they won’t crack over time.
Backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty, Fusion PLUS shutters are the most durable on the market and the best performing shutter available today.
Available in special shapes, hinged, fixed, sliding and bifold layouts, Fusion PLUS comes in seven colours to compliment the Dulux popular Whites, with a range of framing options to customise to your requirements.
Moisture and humidity resistant
- Rails are glued and screwed using high strength mortise and tenon joints
- Stiles are co-extruded with square aluminium inserts for maximum strength
- Each louvre is co-extruded with a H shaped aluminium insert to prevent sagging
- High strength frame brackets provide for added support with installation
- Wider panel options than many other polymer shutters in the market
- Insulates 70% better than any wood shutter and provides for low maintenance
- Engineered poly material is water resistant; ideal for wet areas
- Protected by a high UV inhibitor to ensure maximum durability
- 7 x standard colours designed to compliment the most popular Dulux whites
- Will not rot, absorb moisture, delaminate, split, crack or promote mold
- High quality low VOC water borne paint is machine applied pre-assembly for a consistent finish
- Pre-paint finish provides flexibility in installation – no risk of cracking paint finish between joints
- Strongest warranty in the industry; a lifetime guarantee the extrusion won’t crack, sag, warp or split
- Manufactured by one of the largest poly factories worldwide, established in 1969